We would like to inform you of the packaging guidelines for shipping your orders. Mentioned below are the guidelines that you need to follow while packaging your orders:
Shipping Label & Paperwork
- The print of the label must be clear and readable. Shipping label must not have any additional markings.
- Barcodes should be scan-able. The size of the label must not be re-sized or altered while printing.
- Shipping label must be affixed on the flat side of packaging (Barcode &to/From Address must be visible clearly on the face of the package).
- Shipping label must be affixed on the most visible / largest side of the package. Ensure that the shipping label is not folded along any edge of the package.
- Tax/Retail invoice is a mandatory document to be handed over along with every package at the time of pickup. Tax/Retail invoice should mandatory have you VAT/CST Number mentioned on it.
Duly filled-in Inward/Outward Regulatory Forms should be provided to the Pick-Up Associate.
All items must be packed in packaging (envelope/box/polybag).
- The packaging material used should be sturdy and the package should be transport-worthy.
- Adequate cushioning should be provided to prevent the movement of item(s) within the package.
- All items for one order must be packed in one package.
- Packages containing Hazmat or fragile products should carry required label.