As per current regulations, these rates are prevailing.
1) Mumbai Octroi - 5.5%
2) Pune, Aurangabad - LBT 2% to 5.5%- LBT Registration compulsory.
3) West Bengal - 1% of invoice value. Form 50 electronically filled to be given.
4) Orrisa - 5% of invoice value. Online Tax to be paid and receipt of the same shall be handover to courier boy at the time of pickup.
5) Assam - 3% to 5% of invoice value.
6) Madhya Pradesh - Form 49 electronically downloaded from the MP tax website.
7) Gujarat - Online Form 403/402 to be given o
8) Kerela - For COD no information has been provided by the govt of Kerela but COD deliveries are being affected in the state- please confirm on email@example.com before shipping the parcel. As per the Govt of kerela, to ship COD shipments seller needs to register with KVAT.
9) Uttar Pradesh - Form 39 duly signed by UP tax officials to be given at the time of pickup.
10) Rajasthan - VAT form for entry purpose is to be given at the time of pickup.
11) Delhi - Form T2 to be provided by the company/consignee in case of B2B parcel.
12) Punjab: Rs. 15 per shipment shall be charged by the Punjab govt. It shall be billed to you.
13) Jammu and Kashmir - 14.5% ENTRY TAX WILL BE CHARGE ON PRODUCT VALUE AND FORM 58 WILL BE REQUIRED, IF PRODUCT VALUE IS MORE THAN RS 5000/-
14) SIKKIM - 1% eNTRY tAX INVOICE AMOUNT
15) UTTARAKHAND - 10% ENTRY tAX ON INVOICE AMOUNT
16) Jharkhand-FORM j-vat 502/503
17) Bihar-5% ENTRY TAX INVOICE AMOUNT
18)Bihar Inbound, If Shipment value is exceeding Rs.9999/- & moving in Bihar, then D-IX form is required.
19)Bihar Outbound, If the shipments value is exceeding Rs.9999/- & moving out of Bihar, then D-X form is required.
Taxes are either to be paid by seller or if we pay it on behalf of them will be a service charge of 5% of tax amount or Rs. 50 whichever is higher.
This can be change by government authorities any time, we don't have any control overt this.