Who can Prepare Eway Bill:
· Suvidha Service Provider
When is this required:
At the time of pick up when the value is exceeding 50,000 Rs(except for 154 products are excepted from this) From Anywhere to Anywhere
What is the Validity of E-Way Bill:
It is distance based 100 Km 1 day Validity.
There are 3 Part of Eway Bill:
Part A –Tobe filled by the shipper
Part B –to be filled by transporter/Shipper also can generate Part B once we provide the vehicle details.
Part C-This is a consolidated form to be filled by the Transporter
Shipper while filling the Part A needs to update the transporter ID (incase of 3PL provider ..they need to ensure they remove their ID and update our Trasporter ID)
Transporter ID to be mentioned should be only of the Pick Up State.
There could be 4 type of transactions
· Registered to Registered
· Registered to Non Registered
· Non Registered to Registered
· Non Registered to Non Registered
Incase of first 3 transaction type, Gst nos would be provided of either shipper/consignee
Incase of the last type of transaction we would mention “URP” to proceed with E-Way Bill
Customer can register themselves under www.ewaybill.nic.in and use it further for generating E Way Bill
While Generating E-Way bill we currently need to inform customer to choose “ROAD” mode only.
Another important field while generating is the HSN code entry which is the unique commodity code for the product.
Every Invoice will need to have one E-Way Bill Number(EBN). One Shipyaari Airway Bill Number can have multiple invoices and multiple EBN.
Shipper Needs to Start using API integration for bulk updating, incase of any difficulty same can be shared in an Excel Format which can be uploaded into the Eway Bill Site for EwayBill Generation.
Just to mention Each time when the transfer of goods happens from one vehicle to another the Vehicle no. the latest Vehicle No. will have to be updated by Operations in the Part B EBN.
Under no circumstances the pick up should be refused.
Below are the list of Excepted commodities.
Description of Goods
(1) (2) (3)
106. 3101 All goods and organic manure [other than put up in unit containers and
bearing a registered brand name]
107. 3304 Kajal [other than kajal pencil sticks], Kumkum, Bindi, Sindur, Alta
108. 3825 Municipal waste, sewage sludge, clinical waste
109. 3926 Plastic bangles
110. 4014 Condoms and contraceptives
111. 4401 Firewood or fuel wood
112. 4402 Wood charcoal (including shell or nut charcoal), whether or not agglomerated
113. 4802 / 4907 Judicial, Non-judicial stamp papers, Court fee stamps when sold by the Government Treasuries or Vendors authorised by the Government
114. 4817 / 4907 Postal items, like envelope, Post card etc., sold by Government
115. 48 / 4907 Rupee notes when sold to the Reserve Bank of India
116. 4907 Cheques, lose or in book form
117. 4901 Printed books, including Braille books
118. 4902 Newspapers, journals and periodicals, whether or not illustrated or containing advertising material
119. 4903 Children's picture, drawing or colouring books
120. 4905 Maps and hydrographic or similar charts of all kinds, including atlases,
wall maps, topographical plans and globes, printed
121. 5001 Silkworm laying, cocoon
122. 5002 Raw silk
123. 5003 Silk waste
124. 5101 Wool, not carded or combed
125. 5102 Fine or coarse animal hair, not carded or combed
126. 5103 Waste of wool or of fine or coarse animal hair
127. 52 Gandhi Topi
128. 52 Khadi yarn
129. 5303 Jute fibres, raw or processed but not spun
130. 5305 Coconut, coir fibre
131. 63 Indian National Flag
132. 6703 Human hair, dressed, thinned, bleached or otherwise worked
133. 6912 00 40 Earthen pot and clay lamps
134. 7018 Glass bangles (except those made from precious metals)
135. 8201Agricultural implements manually operated or animal driven i.e. Handtools, such as spades, shovels, mattocks, picks, hoes, forks and rakes;
axes, bill hooks and similar hewing tools; secateurs and pruners of any
kind; scythes, sickles, hay knives, hedge shears, timber wedges and
other tools of a kind used in agriculture, horticulture or forestry.
136. 8445 Amber charkha
137. 8446 Handloom [weaving machinery]
138. 8802 60 00 Spacecraft (including satellites) and suborbital and spacecraft launchvehicles
139. 8803 Parts of goods of heading 8801
140. 9021 Hearing aids
141. 92 Indigenous handmade musical instruments
142. 9603 Muddhas made of sarkanda and phool bahari jhadoo
143. 9609 Slate pencils and chalk sticks
144. 9610 00 00 Slates
145. 9803 Passenger baggage
146. Any chapter Puja samagri namely,-
(i) Rudraksha, rudraksha mala, tulsikanthi mala, panchgavya
(mixture of cowdung, desi ghee, milk and curd);
(ii) Sacred thread (commonly known as yagnopavit);
(iii) Wooden khadau;
(v) Vibhuti sold by religious institutions,
(vi) Unbranded honey
(vii) Wick for diya.
(ix) Kalava (Raksha sutra)
147. Liquefied petroleum gas for supply to household and nondomestic exempted category (NDEC) customers
148. Kerosene oil sold under PDS
149. Postal baggage transported by Department of Posts
150. Natural or cultured pearls and precious or semi-precious stones;precious metals and metals clad with precious metal (Chapter71)
151. Jewellery, goldsmiths’ and silversmiths’ wares and otherarticles (Chapter 71)
153. Used personal and household effects
154. Coral, unworked (0508) and worked coral (9601);
Please check attached file for EWB Rules.